- Proven to Kill Antibiotic Resistant MRSA*
- *Kills 99.9% of MRSA, Klebsiella pneumoniae NDM-1 positive, Escherichia coli with extended spectrum beta-lactamase resistance (ESBL)
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses**
- Kills Cold and Flu viruses**
- **Flu virus (Influenza - Type A H1N1),
- ** Cold viruses (Human Coronavirus and RSV)
- Trusted by doctors*** to kill bacteria
- ***Based on research carried out by IPSOS with 210 doctors, a majority of GPs questioned agreed that they trusted Dettol Surface Cleanser to kill bacteria.
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleansing Wipes are proven to kill Bacteria
- E.Coli, S.aureus, Listeria, Campylabacter, P.aeruginosa, Salmonella, MRSA, Klebsiella pneumoniae NDM-1 positive, Escherichia coli with extended spectrum beta-lactamase resistance (ESBL)
- Influenza - Type A H1N1, Human Coronovirus and RSV, Rotavirus
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleansing Wipes are proven to remove Allergens:
- Pollen particles, Dust Mites, Pet Dander
- If you like this product, why not also try Dettol Cleansing Floor Wipes Anti-bacterial wipes specially designed for use on floors.
- Moisture lock
- No bleach, no taint or odour
- Suitable to use where food is prepared
- Removes 90% of allergens
Per 100g product contains 0.40g Benzalkonium Chloride, Contains Disinfectant, Perfume
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use:
- 1. Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe.
- 2. Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
- 3. Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispense of wipe.
- Suitable for:
- Chopping boards, High chairs, Changing mats, Fridge, Bins, Kitchen sinks, Baths and taps, Toilet seats
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Not for personal hygiene use. Do not flush down the toilet.